Alan Bowman from Bowman & Smith P.C. in Yuma, Arizona
C. Alan Bowman was admitted to the bar in Arizona in 1979; Colorado 1986; U.S. District Court, Districts of Arizona and Colorado; U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth and Tenth Circuits; United States Supreme Court. Alan Bowman is a graduate of Arizona State University. His practice is focused on serious bodily injury, wrongful death and insurance bad faith law.
Alan is certified by the Arizona Board of Legal Specialization as an expert in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Litigation. Because of his numerous cases where the results were in excess of 1 million dollars, he is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates. In addition, he has also received the 2016 AV Preeminent Award, a peer-rated award for the highest level of professional excellence on lawyers.com.
He and his wife, Tamara (M.A.ED.), have a daughter, Sarah and son, A.J.
Arizona State University (B.S., 1976; J.D. 1979).
Personal Injury Law; Negligence Law; Insurance Law; Automobile, Trucking and Motorcycle Law, Certified Specialist in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Litigation, Arizona Board of Legal Specialization.
- Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America
- Yuma County Bar Association (President 1984, Secretary-Treasurer 1983)
- State Bar of Arizona
- State Bar of Colorado
- American Association for Justice
- Arizona Association for Justice
- Colorado Association for Justice
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- The Million Dollar Advocates
- The American Trial Lawyers Association - Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- 2016 AV Preeminent Award
Call the offices of Bowman & Smith P.C. today to talk to Alan about your personal injury, wrongful death or insurance bad faith case. He will be glad to assist you.